1. She prepared the preperation.
2. The waiter's recommendations included the chef's recommended dishes.
3. She comforted me and made me feel more comfortable.
4. The substitute substituted her for the match.
5. He drafted a draft proposal for the boss to review.
6. Please acknowledge the sources for your report in the acknowledgements section.
7. She met all the job qualifications and qualified for the interview.
8. You do not need to contradict me with all your contradictions.
9. During the occupation, the foreign soldiers occupied our country.
10. There is now an abundance of wheat due to the abundant crop harvest this year.
11. We require you to first fufill the requirements.
12. The academy has accepted you based on your good academic results.
13. You have to muster all your concentration to concentrate on solving the question.
14. The board of directors allows you to stay in the boarding school.
15. If you want to succeed in life, you need to ensure that this event is successful first.
Substances consist of small particles called molecules.
All things invariably divide into two.
I break away from her and race for the door.
Such a book does credit to the writer.
She gave a quiet cough to attract my attention.
I saw him take a leaf out of the book.
It is clear to all of us that two plus two is four.
Professor Li is absent, I will take the lesson in the place of him.
He finally break down under the four-hour's strain.
If you can arrange for me, I will be very grateful.
The new restaurant fold up in less than a year.
She clapped her hands in delight.
用单三 动(变形) …造句
He is a teacher.
She likes it very much
He has a watch